Applications will be open in February 2019
RETURN TO THIS PAGE IN FEBRUARY 2019 TO DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION FORM
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
STEP 2: DOWNLOAD the following fillable application pdf form to your computer:
The form will be available in February 2019
STEP 3: OPEN Adobe Reader DC FIRST and then use it to open the pdf form
- Use your computer to fill in the form.
- Check you can upload the images by clicking in the grey picture box for your profile picture and click on the selection box BROWSE. Select the image from your computer and click OPEN. It should load into the form. (If you do not see the BROWSE message you may need to download the form again and make sure you only open it from inside the Adobe Reader DC.form)
- Type your text into the text boxes.
- Photos of your work must be 300 - 500k (max) preferably as jpeg images. If your image is shown side wards, reduce the image size.
- Scan your signature as a jpeg and crop to fit. Click in the signature box, browse and upload.
- "Save as" naming the file with YOUR FAMILY NAME FOLLOWED BY YOUR INITIALS (e.g.. Smith A), This allows us to keep track of applications in alphabetical order.
- Email your application as an attachment before 1 June 2020 to:
You will be sent confirmation within 7 days that your application has arrived (in 2019).
Thank you for your interest in applying to join our Symposium 2020 at New Plymouth, New
You will be advised by email whether or not your application is successful on 15 June 2019.
The selectors decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.